Four days of low impact living in an area of outstanding natural beauty, every nook and corner bursting with creativity.
Intimate solar stages showcase up-and-coming acts, legendary favourites, DJs, poets, activists and spellbinding raconteurs. There’s magicians and mystics… off grid solutions and co-operatives… crafts, permaculture, tipis, campaigns, healing… kids’ activities and teen spaces… a stone circle and a faerie glade… open mic spaces and dance workshops… affordable bars and ethical eats.
The Green Gathering is a place to party, then wake up the next morning and put the world to rights with your new mates from the night before! Join us, share wisdom and skills, find friends old and new, weave and weld and tell stories. Be inspired. Take the festival spirit home with you…
The Green Gathering was the first UK event to sign up to Take A Stand, a new European movement promoting social cohesion, community participation, peaceful dialogue, humanism and tolerance.
“A place to feed your soul and colour your imagination” – Permaculture Association
“I don’t think we’ve ever been to an event as welcoming and warm as this one” – Festival Kidz
“Inspiring and modern with a refreshing old school edge […] one of the most interesting festival experiences to be had” – eFestivals
“By the time we left we were refreshed, rejuvenated and ready to change the world” – Inspire, Create, Educate
DISCOUNT FOR ECOHUSTLER READERS – (£90), USING Affinity Code: HUST81
The Green Gathering, 2-5 August 2018, near Chepstow on the Welsh border (18 miles from Bristol).
- A festival ‘beyond hedonism’ powered by sun, wind and people.
- Four days of low impact living in an area of outstanding natural beauty with outdoor stages and intimate venues.
- Live music, spoken word, permaculture and crafts, plus talks and skillshares ranging from urban green strategies to migration struggles, renewable energy solutions, the housing crisis, resisting fracking and preventing food waste.
- 2018 acts include 3 Daft Monkeys, Nik Turner, Smiley and the Underclass, Echo Town, Three Acres and a Cow, Salena Godden.
- A family friendly festival with heaps to do for all ages, the only downside is having to go home at the end! Under 11’s go free.
- Winner of The Greener Festival Award 2017
- A not-for-profit event raising funds for education and sustainability via the Green Gathering Charity (1156593)