Alladale Wilderness Reserve, the UK’s leading re-wilding project (100sq kms) is in the heart of the Scottish Highlands and can accommodate up to 40 guests in 4 lodges/cottages. The property is commercially let throughout the year and is closed for January and February. The reserve is used for special interest retreats, stalking parties, corporate guests, family gatherings etc. Whilst the lodge is not formal the ideal candidate will put guests at ease to ensure an enjoyable and relaxing stay. A flexible, approachable manner and excellent attention to detail is essential. The role will be supported by the family’s London office and Innes Macneill Reserve manager. The right people will be business minded and able to drive the bookings forward. Previous hospitality experience and a driving licence are essential. In addition to this, the candidates should love the rural lifestyle.
If you think you know a good candidate please forward this link:
Seeking experienced sales & hospitality orientated General Manager
- Front of house and guests liaison
- Budgeting and simple book keeping Responsibility for all 4 lodges and staff facilities Managing temporary and full time staff
- Proven Management and Sales experience in the Hospitality sector
- Excellent communications skills
- Friendly and open personality
- A flexible, approachable manner and excellent attention to detail
- A passionate and committed attitude
- Hours: annualised
- Salary: £40-50K depending on experience
- Couples with a cook considered.
- Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org